Is a Real Estate Career Right for You?
Choosing the Right Real Estate Agency
In our experience people with the following characteristics make the best realtors:
- Great listening skills
- Enthusiastic about operating your own business
- High activity level and work ethic
- Take responsibility for your daily activity plan (self-starter)
- Willing to work odd hours
- Want to be financially rewarded based on your production & work effort
- Desire a career which calls for quick thinking, creativity, and communication skills
- Enjoy competition
- Like dealing with people and can work with all types of personalities
- Willing to accept coaching or a mentor program to increase your production
- Motivated to succeed
- Prepared to invest in your career
- Willing to prospect for business
- Have no problem asking for referrals or leads
- Have a good sphere of influence and am visible in the community
- Willing to contact people daily
- Well organized and detail oriented
If you have these qualities and want to join a winning company, call Sandy Wells today @ (417) 358-6088.
Questions? We’d love to help.